♥ Announcemant of the new DT and Guest DT Member! ♥

Hello Magnolia Lovers!

Sure you are waiting for the announcement of the new DT & GDT Member of All About Magnolia.
I want to say thank you to all participants! Please do not be sad if it did not work! Next Guest Design Team Call will come for sure!

Ok... and this will be our 4 new  DT Member:



 ♥ ♥ ♥

And our 2 GDT Member are:


♥ ♥ ♥

Congratulations!
Please contact me at allaboutmagnolia@gmx.de

♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to participate in our current Challenge
please click HERE

Loving Greetings from
  All About Magnolia Team 

Kommentare:

  1. eeekk!!! thank you!!!! cant wait!!! well done to all!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats ladies what an honor!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a wonderful surprise to see my name on your post. Thank you so much and well done to all the other new DT's. Honoured to be part of such a talented team.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I´m sooooo happy too, Thank you so much!!!!! I´m honoured to be part of such a talented team.
    Hugs, Irene

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you so much for choosing me and well done to the other new DT's.
    Hugs, Evie

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I feel very honored to belong to this group of talents, thank you so much.
    Hugs, Irene

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you so much, for me is an honor to be in such a talented team!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Irene

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comment!