♥ We'll be back at September!!! ♥

Hello Magnolia Lovers!

After a brake of two month we will be back in September with a new gorgeous challenge!

So sorry that we have to paused, but I have had very hard and sad weeks behind me. I have lost my loved mother on July the 29th. And before I have cared of her until the end. But now she will be better where she is now! Always love you Mum!♥ ♥ ♥

So please, I hope you will play along with us in the future!
Thanks so much for understanding! You're the best!

♥ ♥ ♥

Loving Greetings
Diana (DeeDee)


Kommentare:

  1. My condoleances with your loss.
    Jolanda xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So sorry to hear your sad news, sending you hugs... Hazel xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a sad message.
    All the best.
    Big hugs for you.

    Bianca.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh I am so sorry to hear of your loss DeeDee, I hope knowing she is in a peaceful place now gives you some comfort. Prayers for you and all of your family, XOX Lucy

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh my word Diana, i'm terribly sorry to hear about your tragic loss....thank you for having the courage to come back; hugs hugs hugs......

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comment!